The weather is finally turning and I couldn’t be happier to feature a deliciously cozy dish that is keto-friendly and oh so filling…
A well-cooked pork tenderloin can be a showstopper on its own, but if you want to take the flavor to the next level, use this recipe. I promise it’ll be a HIT. It’s only a few ingredients and would even be a wonderful addition to your Thanksgiving or Christmas table!
Let’s do it!
- 1 pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 tbs butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice entire onion into thin strips.
- Melt butter in pan and sauté onions until soft and golden brown (about 10-15 minutes).
- Mix all the seasonings together and rub on the top and sides of tenderloin.
- Place pork in an oiled casserole dish and cover the meat with the sautéd onions.
- Cook until internal temperature of the meat reaches 140 degrees (between 20-30 minutes).
- Take pork out of the oven and tent with aluminum foil for 10 minutes for the juices to distribute. (The meat’s temperature will continue to rise.)
- Check to make sure the pork’s internal temperature is at least 145 degrees.
- Slice and serve with your favorite side dish!
- Leftovers can be stored for three days in an airtight container.